Registration, Test Dates, and Centers
The GACE® assessments are administered in a computer-delivered format and are available at test centers in the state of Georgia, in additional states across the United States, and internationally. GACE assessments are offered during testing "windows" several times a year. See Test Dates and Centers.
Find information about registration, test centers, and dates for:
For all other tests, see below.
Before You Register
- Before you can register to test on the ETS GACE website, you must create a MyPSC account on the GaPSC website and an ETS GACE testing account. In registering for a MyPSC account, you must use your legal name and your identification must match your legal name for admission to a test site. See Registration Steps for more information.
- Make sure you are registering for a GACE test. If you get routed to the Praxis® website for any reason, please call ETS Customer Service at 1-855-225-7178 immediately. DO NOT register for a Praxis test unless it is your intention to do so. A customer service representative will assist you with registering for the appropriate GACE test.
- Online registration is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- You can pay with a valid credit/debit card, PayPal™, or e-Check (drawn against a U.S. bank account).
- See the GACE® Registration Quick-Reference Guide
Register by Phone
- Call 1-855-225-7178 (United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada), or 1-609-359-5161 (all other locations), Monday–Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. ET, excluding holidays.
- You must make the call yourself. No one else will be allowed to register for you.
Registration for the American Sign Language Proficiency Interview (ASLPI)
Registration steps for ASLPI:
- You can only register for ASLPI by phone. Call 1-855-225-7178 (United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and Canada), or 1-609-359-5161 (all other locations), Monday–Friday from 8 a.m.–5 p.m. ET, excluding holidays.
- A Customer Service Representative will enter your registration information into the system.
- Within 24 hours, log into your ETS testing account and submit your payment.
- Once your payment has been received, you will be sent a confirmation letter and you will be contacted to arrange a time and a place for the interview.
Note: There may be dates when ASLPI is not offered. See ASLPI Service Date Announcements.
Registration for all tests, except the American Sign Language Proficiency Interview (ASLPI), must be completed at least two full days before the test date (not including the day of registration and the day of the test).
Registration for the ASLPI should be completed at least four weeks prior to the date you would like to test.
- To find out which assessments you need to take, please visit the GaPSC website.
- Review the Registration Bulletin before registering.
- Visit Test Centers and Dates to see where and when tests are available in your area, including the exact address for your test center.
- Registration for the ASLPI can only be made by phone.
- If you need disability accommodations, visit Accommodations for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs for information about how to request accommodations and register.
- If you are a member of the U.S. military and you are serving outside the state of Georgia, see Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) below.
Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES)
If you are a member of the U.S. military currently serving outside of the state of Georgia and would like to register for a GACE assessment, contact the Testing Control Officer (TCO) on your military base to coordinate your registration. ETS will work with the TCO to ensure all information needed by an eligible military candidate is provided to you so you may register to take the GACE assessment(s). If you have any questions about this process, please contact ETS Customer Service at 1-855-225-7178.
Getting Ready to Test
Find the information you need to register for, prepare for, and take a GACE test.
Test Prep Webinars
Get real-time answers to your test prep questions by attending one of our Webinars.