The following guidelines apply to the Georgia Ethics assessments. Your score results may be canceled and your fee for the assessment forfeited for actions such as, but not limited, to those listed below.
- Attempting to take the test for someone else or having someone else take the test for you
- Obtaining improper access to the test, a part of the test, or information about the test
- Attempting to give or receive assistance at any time is prohibited.
- Copying or attempting to copy test content (under no circumstances may test content or any part of the test content be copied, reproduced, and/or disclosed by any means [e.g., hard copy, verbally, electronically] to any person or entity)
ETS reserves the right to take any and all actions including, but not limited to, barring you from future testing and/or canceling your score results for failure to comply with these regulations. If your score results are canceled, ETS will notify relevant parties of the decision. Other actions may be taken as deemed appropriate by ETS.
In the assessment, when you click the Continue button on the screen containing the above information, you are affirming that you have read and agree to the Test Procedures and Regulations and understand the consequences of failure to abide by them.
- Accommodations for Test Takers with Disabilities or Health-related Needs
- Rules of Test Participation