GACE® Score Reporting Dates
Scores are released on the dates shown below, typically between 2–6 p.m. ET. You will be notified by email when your score report becomes available.
American Sign Language Proficiency Interview (ASLPI)
Scores are reported approximately 6 weeks after the test date.
Teacher Leadership Assessment
See Teacher Leadership assessment score reporting dates.
Scores for tests that are offered on a continuous basis are released in the timeframes shown below.
Within 7 Days after the Test Date
- Art Education – Test I (109), Test II (110), Combined Test I and II (609)
- Biology – Test I (026), Test II (027), Combined Test I and II (526)
- English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) – Test I (119), Test II (120), Combined Test I and II (619)
- Health and Physical Education – Test I (115), Test II (116), Combined Test I and II (615)
- History – Test I (034), Test II (035), Combined Test I and II (534)
- Mathematics: Test I (022), Test II (023), Combined Test I and II (522)
- Middle Grades Mathematics (013)
- Middle Grades Reading – Test (012)
- Middle Grades Science – Test (014)
- Middle Grades Social Science – Test (015)
- Music – Test I (111), Test II (112), Combined Test I and II (611)
- School Counseling – Test I (103), Test II (104), Combined Test I and II (603)
- Science – Test I (024), Test II (025), Combined Test I and II (524)
- Special Education Adapted Curriculum – Test I (083), Test II (084), Combined Test I and II (583)
- Special Education General Curriculum/Elementary Education – Test I (003), Test II (004), Combined Test I and II (503)
- Special Education Mathematics and Science (088)
- Special Education Reading, English Language Arts, and Social Studies (087)
All Other Assessments
|Testing Window||Selected-Response Only Tests||Selected-Response/Constructed-Response Tests|
Delay of Test Scores
Under some circumstances, scores may be delayed.
- Problems with registration, failure to comply with the policies and procedures set forth in the Registration Bulletin, and/or with instructions given by the test administrator
- Problems with payment (see Fees, Payment, and Refund Policies for more information)
- Standard setting for newly developed or substantially revised assessments
- Score reporting date falls on a Friday ETS holiday (scores will be released on the following Tuesday)
- Testing on or near the last day of some testing windows
- Your scores may be permanently voided if you are completing certification requirements and you have not provided proof that you have approval to test.
Accessing Your Scores
Your official score report will be available online via your ETS GACE® testing account.