Equipment and Environment Requirements
Confirm these requirements for your computer and testing room before registering.
Register for the Test
Log in, select the test at home option, and schedule your test.
What to Expect on Test Day
Learn what is expected of you and what you should expect when taking the test.
After the Test
Receive your scores and learn about retesting if needed.
Register for the Test
Before You Start
- Make sure that the GACE test you need to take is offered at home. The following tests are offered at home:
- 210 Program Admission Test I – Reading
- 211 Program Admission Test II – Mathematics
- 212 Program Admission Test III – Writing
- 710 Program Admission Combined Test I, II, and III
- Verify that your computer and testing room meet the Equipment and Environment Requirements. If they don't, you won't be able to test.
- Have your identification (ID) documents ready. Go to ID Requirements to see what forms of ID are accepted where you are testing.
- If you don't have a GACE account, create an account. Make sure that the name in your account matches the name on your primary ID.
How to Register
Follow these steps to register for an at home appointment:
- Log in to your account.
- On your MyGACE home page, select Register/Find Test Centers.
- On the Find Test Centers and Dates page, select the option for the GACE test at home.
- On the Search and Select Tests page, you can view all tests titles that are available for at home testing. Select which test(s) you need to take.
- Choose a date and time for your test(s). Please note at home testing sessions are available for both a.m. and p.m. testing.
- Follow the directions to continue your registration and pay for your test.
- When your order is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email from ETS with your test order details and a link to launch your exam on test day. Be sure to keep this email safe until test day.
Cancel, Reschedule or Modify your Appointment
Once you have completed your registration all changes must be done according to the policies outlined below.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations processed at least three calendar days before the test date are eligible for a refund. You will be refunded the registration fee, the test center fee, and 50% of the remaining test fee paid. The international test site fee is not refundable.
Reschedule your Test: Changes must be made at least three calendar days before the test date (not including the day of the test).
All changes can be done through your GACE account or by contacting customer service via phone at 1-855-225-7178.