GACE® Program Admission Assessment at Home
The GACE® Program Admission Assessment at home is a safe and convenient option for students who are unable to test at a test center due to public health concerns. The tests are:
- identical in content, format, and on-screen experience to tests taken at a test center
- taken on your own computer at home and monitored by a human proctor online through ProctorU®
- available seven days a week
The following Program Admission tests are offered at home:
- 210 Program Admission Test I – Reading
- 211 Program Admission Test II – Mathematics
- 212 Program Admission Test III – Writing
- 710 Program Admission Combined Test I, II, and III
Here How It Works
Watch our GACE® Program Admission Assessment video for a preview of the entire testing from home process, including:
- equipment and environment requirements
- registration process
- what to expect on test day
- after the test
To make sure you meet the requirements and properly register, you must follow the steps below in order. If you don't, you may delay the testing process or be unable to test. You may find it helpful to visit this website throughout the process to make sure you’re completing steps at the appropriate times.
Equipment and Environment Requirements
Confirm these requirements for your computer and testing room before registering.
Register for the Test
Log in, select the test at home option, and schedule your test.
What to Expect on Test Day
Learn what is expected of you and what you should expect when taking the test.
After the Test
Receive your scores and learn about retesting if needed.