Before contacting us, please determine the right contact.
Contact the GACE® Program for help with:
- Your GACE account, including password assistance
- Rescheduling a test center appointment to an at home appointment
- Rescheduling or canceling an at home appointment
- Reporting issues with downloading the ETS secure browser
- Reporting issues after testing
Contact ProctorU® for help with:
- Your ProctorU account
- Reporting issues with the ProctorU secure monitoring system
- Questions about the system requirements for taking the GACE tests at home
- Resolving issues detected by the ProctorU Equipment Check
Then select the correct customer service below.
Please have the following information available when contacting the GACE Program. To avoid delays, make sure that the information exactly matches the information you provided when you registered for your GACE test.
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Test date
- Georgia certification ID number
- Social Security number (if previously supplied)
- Phone number (U.S. residents only)
Please have the following information available when calling or included in your written correspondence:
- Test date
- Email address used in your GACE account